As 2015 comes to an end, I can’t help but feel bad about not being able to write and publish more of my European adventure last summer. So far, I’ve only talked about my trip to the Netherlands and the UK. I haven’t even told you all about my adventures in Italy, Germany, France, Switzerland, and Austria! I really have a lot to catch up on especially since 2016 is looking to be a good and exciting year with Iceland, Japan, and a secret destination planned.
I will try my best to tell you all about my 2015 European summer adventure but it would probably happen in a slow pace as I am currently working two jobs to be able to afford my upcoming trips. Working almost 60 hours a week leaves me with not much time to write more in my blog. As some of you may know, blogging for me is a hobby and I do it because I love sharing with you my experiences on the road. But like I said, it’s just something I do on the side so thank you for being patient. 🙂
Anyways, here are my five most popular posts from 2015!
1. A crazy Sunday night out in Amsterdam – I have always been a miss goody-two shoes that I do not do anything crazy or out of the ordinary but when I was in Amsterdam, I did not know I had a little crazy in me. Read it here.
2. Remember that time I got inked? – I have a low tolerance for pain so I surprised myself when I went to a tattoo studio to inquire and came out with a travel-themed tattoo on my wrist! Read about my experience here.
3. Exploring England in one day – The UK is now my favourite country in the whole wide world and I’ve only been to England! I really, really want to get a work/holiday visa so I can live like a Brit for a bit! This article will tell you all about my England in one day tour that made me fall in love with the UK. It is quite unbelievable what one can see in one day or 12 hours, actually.
4. How much money did I spend in Europe to visit eight countries for two weeks? – If you are not sure about how much money to take to Europe, consider this as a guideline. You’re welcome. 🙂
5. Seven things I learned about London – I used to be in love with New York but that was before I met London. I think London is my soulmate. Aaaah <3 Anyways, here is a list of things I learned about London.
There you go, folks! Those are my top five most popular posts this year! Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Happy New Year, and cheers to more adventures!