Christmas time is just around the corner and if you are still stuck on what to give a family member, friend, co-worker, or acquaintance who’s been bitten by the travel bug, here’s a few suggestions on what to get them.
And to my family and friends, consider this as my official Christmas wish list. (ahem) 😉
- Scratch Map – I’ve always wanted one of this. Whenever I am in Chapters or Indigo, I always debate whether or not I should get one. I’m surprised I still haven’t bought it.
- Passport Cover – Look how beautiful this passport cover is! It inspires one to travel even more!
- Travel-themed jewelry – Oh wouldn’t it be nice to wear your love for travel?
- Custom-painted Toms Shoes – I love Toms. They are so comfy and I love using them when traveling. This pair of custom-painted Toms shoes is perfect for me and your traveler friends!
- Postcards – I love getting snail mail. It’s even better if it’s a post card showcasing far away places. Bonus points if there’s a sweet message on it! I actually have a wall dedicated to post cards I have collected during my travels.
- Money – To be honest though, the best gift you can probably give your traveler friend is $$$. This will help feed their wanderlust. You’re contributing to them buying new memories as they buy that plane ticket they’ve been saving up for. For travel bloggers, the money can also be put towards management of their blog. For me, it costs about $150 a year to run my blog. I do it because I am passionate about sharing with my family, friends, and readers lessons I’ve learned along the way as I wander and explore this beautiful world of ours, hoping that my experiences inspire you as well to see the world and realize that it is not a scary place to live in. If you enjoy reading my posts and wants to keep me going, show your support by clicking here. 🙂 Thank you!